Freight Shed

Built in 1935 by the National Park Service (NPS), after a tropical storm destroyed much of the waterfront, the building was used as a terminal for Baltimore steamships until 1952, when it was remodeled as a post office. In 2005 the building was extensively renovated.  The 1950 square foot structure was given a large brick patio on the York River side.

Freight Shed on April 14, 2010

Leave a Reply